Cesky Krumlov is a small city in the southern part of Czech Republic called South Bohemian Region. Its history began in late 13th century when construction of castle was started. Today Cesky Krumlov Castle is second biggest in the country, after Hradcany complex in Prague. This picturesque city, situated on the banks of Vltava river is well known for its great architecture and historic value of Old Town and Castle. In 1992 the whole historic complex was included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage.
We offer private tours to Cesky Krumlov which include:
- hotel pick up and drop off at chosen time,
- comfortable mini-van/car,
- entrance tickets to the Castle and sightseeing with English speaking guide.
Tour lasts approx. 9 hours
tours in: Spanish, German, French, Italian available on request
- 330 EUR per person (1 person)
- 170 EUR per person (2 persons)
- 140 EUR per person (3 persons)
- 105 EUR per person (4 persons)
- 90 EUR per person (5 persons)
- Contact us (6 persons or more)
*Castle in Cesky Krumlov is open only from April to October, without Mondays